Job title: Texala – Senior Digital Marketing Manager (8-10 yrs)
Job description: You thrive at analyzing data, thinking creatively, and making sure marketing campaigns reach their target audience using the most effective selection of paid media channels to achieve demand generation or awareness goals. You know that the perfect recipe of media and channels can move prospects and customers to action across the funnel. You’re forever dreaming up ways to optimize media plans to boost outcomes for marketing campaigns.
Here’s your chance to be a leader on a team that’s transforming digital marketing at one of the best tech companies.
Experience Level: 7-10 years
Job Location: Noida (India)
– Computer Science Education along with Digital Marketing Experience will be preferred!-
Salary: Best in Industry :
– Strategizing, Planning & Executing activities for all SEO / SEM / SMO / SMM / ORM / Apps marketing for B2B and B2C
– Driving traffic to the website of potential customers looking for services, and devising strategies to drive conversion
– Defining online advertising strategy and creation of multichannel advertising campaigns across Google SEM, Facebook for our services
– The incumbent should supervise the marketing function and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals. A strong team handling experience is preferred.
– Creating, managing, optimizing ad spend across these in a data-driven approach
– Conversion of funnel optimization based on changes in AdWords, targeting, bidding, choice of the landing page, etc.
– Responsible for Optimizing web traffic and performance metrics like CTR, engagement, lead generation, conversion, site ranking, and open rates/opt-outs
– Creating Email marketing strategies to drive higher ROI
– Developing highly effective & creative demand generation initiatives
– Oversee Website & Campaign Page Designs, Media and Social Content, E-commerce listings
– Ensure content quality across paid and owned digital media channels in alignment with brand standards
– Devise influencer strategies to cater to business/marketing/campaign goals
– Work closely with the business team and align the digital media communication with brand communication
– Report the effectiveness of the content in achieving the pre-decided goals
– Manage editorial calendar to maintain publishing and distribution timelines
– Use data and numbers to measure and understand user behavior and identify potential issues/opportunities
– Report project progress and outcomes to clients on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
– Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and create recommendations. Also, drive the execution of the optimization plan to arrive at the desired outcome.
– Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent for the US and Indian Market through marketing efforts like events, email campaigns, web pages, promotional material, PR, Media, and Social Media activities, etc.
– Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing (Overall all facets of Marketing, Strong Digital Marketing, and Brand Management experience Head – Marketing)
– Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a department and department staff members.
– MBA in Sales and Marketing from top B-Schools (Preferred)
– Candidates with degree in Marketing + Computer Science will be given priority.
– An enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills
– Excellent leadership and organizing skills
– Strong Communication Proficiency (Written and Verbal)
– Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
– Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
– High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
– Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
– Strong understanding of page performance, webmaster tools, page speed tools
– Task orientation and a go-getter attitude
– Ability to think out of the box
Kindly mention your Notice Period and Salary Expectations too in updated resume
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 05:30:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!