Job title: UX/UI Designer
Company: Tata Cliq
Job description: Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics and Luxury.
At CLiQ, we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology. We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
Tata CLiQ has a unique omni-channel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India’s definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
Here’s what we believe in:
We obsess over customer delight
We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce
We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
Our goals will be ambitious, demand significant stretch
We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency
We will always be respectful, empathetic and caring about the well-being of our teams
· 4+ years of experience in design, and 2+ years working collaboratively across engineering, product management and user research teams.
· A portfolio of UI UX case studies that demonstrate the design thinking process, an ability to deconstruct problems/need and produce successful features delivering impact
· A superior understanding of UX and Visual Design with relentless attention to detail and consistency
· A product-minded and consumer-centric approach
Roles & Responsibilities
· Optimize user experience through intuition, analysis of quantitative test data and qualitative research/customer interviews.
· Be part of customer research and apply insights to generate website experience that delivers customer delight.
– Create prototypes, user surveys, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate.
– Drive the UI/UX design with a focus on branding, usability, and ensure visual coherence effectively and deliver pixel-perfect UI elements.
– Experienced in using data and KPI to monitor, measure and correct performance.
· Experienced in working on end-user facing products and experiences for a large-scale Internet Company. Experience with eCommerce domain, a strong plus.
· Having passion to be the voice of design with visibility across our entire organization
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
· Having keen user insight and a passion for making peoples’ lives better through great product experiences and campaigns.
· Has excellent communication skills and ability to clearly explain design decisions.
– Having Up-to-date knowledge and skill in using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, and Figma.
The opportunities we us have are perfect for highly motivated and talented candidates.
We are looking for candidates who have strong passion for customers, a high level of comfort with uncomfortable transparency, and a keen sense of ownership and drive to deliver results.
So QUiQ – PiQ – CliQ before the opportunity is missed
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra – Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 07:47:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!